Instant Pot Shredded Chicken Pizza
- ¾ cup spaghetti sauce
- 4 pieces frozen leftover (cooked) chicken
- 1 tube refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Spread spaghetti sauce inside cooker pot. Place chicken breasts on top of sauce. Set pressure cooker to high for 10 minutes.
- While chicken is cooking, heat oven to 350F, lay out pizza dough on pan.
- Quick release, shred chicken.
- Spread chicken evenly over dough. Sprinkle cheese over top of chicken. Bake at 350% for 10-12 minutes or following instructions for dough or until crust is crisp and browned