Pressure Cooker Philly Cheese Steak Sandwiches
- 2 lbs. thin sliced beef cut into strips
- 1 large green bell pepper sliced
- 1 large onion sliced
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp. oil
- ½ cup water
- 12 rolls
- Heat oil on sauté mode. Stir in onions and peppers. Cook until onions are caramelized.
- Remove onions and peppers, set aside.
- Add beef strips to pot, along with salt and pepper. Stir and let brown slightly. Do not fully cook beef.
- Add water, and cover pot. Set to cook on high pressure for 5 minutes.
- Quick release, set pot to sauté to cook down liquid. Once liquid is cooked down, add pepper and onions back into pot. Stir.
- Serve on rolls.